If you’re looking for a flawless off-roader, look no further. Because the CRF100F has the perfect size and the perfect amount of power for a wide range of riders. The 99cc engine, Pro-Link® suspension and smooth-shifting five-speed transmission help build confidence and skill on the trail. While the low weight and seat height make it both easy to handle and fun to ride. And then there’s the legendary Honda reliability — the CRF100F is virtually trouble—free, so your outdoor adventures go uninterrupted.
Perfect size. Perfect performance. Perfect bike. The CRF100F from Honda.
Hard At Play: Honda’s 99cc hassle-free four-stroke engine is central to what makes this bike so fun. It’s tough. It’s dependable. And it keeps the fun going ‘til the sun goes down.
Start Smart: The CRF100F is the starting point for so many new riders, thanks to its manageable size and power. But before you kick it into gear, you should make sure you know the bike, know yourself, and know the sport.
Forged Of Steel: Honda’s CRFs have a reputation for toughness. And it all starts with our lightweight steel frame. It’s geometrically shaped for proper weight distribution, while delivering the power off-roading demands.
- Engine Type: 99cc air-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 53.0mm x 45.0mm
- Induction: 22mm piston-valve carburator
- Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
- Ignition: CD
- Valve Train: SOHC; two-valve
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: #428 chain; 14T/50T
- Front Suspension: 27.0mm leading-axle Showa® fork; 5.2-inch travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link® Showa single shock; 5.8-inch travel
- Front Brake: Drum
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Tire: 2.50-19
- Rear Tire: 3.00-16
- Rake: 28.50° (Caster Angle)
- Trail: 99.0mm (3.9 inches)
- Wheelbase: 49.2 inches
- Seat Height: 30.9 inches
- Curb Weight: 170 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel-ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 1.3 gallons, including 0.3-gallon reserve
- Ground Clearance: 9.9 inches
- Model Id: CRF100F
- Emissions: Meets current CARB and EPA standards.
- Available Colors: Red
- Duration: 6 months
- Description: Transferable limited warranty; extended warranty available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Easy Manual Clutch: Honda's heavy-duty clutch is smooth-shifting and durable, while the CRF100F's five-speed transmission provides optimal gearing for any trail.
- Keyed Ignition Switch: Honda's keyed ignition switch provides added security.
- Sturdy Steel Frame: The steel frame is fatigue-resistant, delivering years of dependable service. And it's built tough to handle the dings and stresses of off-road use.
- Bulletproof Powerplant: A proven four-stroke engine. The valve-guide, valve-stem-seal and piston-ring design minimizes oil consumption, while the closed crankcase vent system safeguards against engine oil contamination.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: Progressive linkage connects a single shock to the swingarm. It delivers an ideal combination of spring and damping rates over a wide range of riding conditions with a heavy-duty Showa® rear shock.
- Easy Kickstarting: With a CRF100F, there's never any hunting for neutral when you have to start up—you can start it in any gear.